At the end of June, Passive House Canada submitted recommendations to the federal government on the National Infrastructure Assessment. The Assessment is a broad reaching government initiative looking to understand the state of current infrastructure and the steps that need to be taken to reach Canada’s long-term goals. Our submission can be found here.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay informed on the Passive House building standard, project developments, upcoming events and courses.Subscribe.
- Passive House Canada submits recommendations to advance the Canada Green Buildings Strategy
- CEO Letter – September 2022
- New affinity partnership with Ontario General Contractors Association to open doors for trades
- Member’s Spotlight: Edie Dillman, B.Public Prefab
- New educational partnership with Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) will help fill trades gap