Join the community of professionals that are transforming Canada’s built environment.
As a Passive House community we have a greater impact and speak with a more powerful voice when we work together. Passive House Canada members are policy makers, architects, designers, engineers, project managers, contractors, builders, owners, developers, educators, operators, manufacturers, suppliers, and stakeholders who play a vital role in the shift towards healthy and resilient buildings.
We are dedicated to supporting and championing over 1,000 members.
As a national Association, we help you achieve your Passive House goals by advocating for and supporting the development of effective regulations and policies and keep you up to date on what matters to you, including developments in the sector. We also provide Passive House resources, training, professional development, and networking events across the country including the annual Passive House Canada national conference.
Why be a Passive House Canada member?
- Get valuable discounts on our courses, exams, events, and PHPP software
- See a profile of your professional services on our Member’s Directory
- Get access Passive House tools, resources, and presentations
- Enjoy an enhanced feature of your projects on the Passive House Projects Map
- Connect with other professionals online and at virtual events
Questions? Contact our Membership Coordinator, Darlene Trimm: [email protected]
Join our community of leaders to get involved, network with the Passive House Canada communities, promote and showcase your work, and continue to grow as an industry professional.
Membership With Passive House Canada
Your membership makes transformative change possible! Your support ensures there is a national voice for promoting the Passive House standard across the country.
Join now to enjoy professional, educational and social benefits you won’t find anywhere else!
Big savings on our courses and events
- Discounts on certification courses, webinars, and PHPP and designPH software
- Members-only discounts on national and local events, including the annual Passive House Canada national conference
Be part of a national network, making it easier to connect
- Networking and peer-to-peer support
- Access to comprehensive Member Directory
- Robust online community
- A forum for you to exchange ideas, skills, and knowledge
Stay up to date on the latest courses, trends and initiatives
- We lead the field nationally through continually updating and revising our course material to reflect the advancement of the Passive House Standard
- Access to a library of resources
- Access to any news or developments that affect the industry
- Access to technical resources, presentations from events and conferences
- Downloadable Passive House marketing materials to share with clients
Enhance your business profile by showcasing your work
- Feature your profile and your company profile on our Member Directory
- Spotlight your project on our social media platforms and in our newsletter Guest blogger on our website
- Member logo and marketing materials for project sites and company-wide communications
Continue to grow as an industry professional
- Our industry-best education and certification programs are recognized by many Canadian associations for professional development credits
- We offer the Pathway to Certification program and a wide variety of individual “extended learning” courses to help you future proof your career
- Our PHC courses provide Professional Development hours for architects, engineers, and designers
Play a vital role in the shift towards healthy and resilient buildings
- Stay informed about our latest advocacy initiatives
- Support the mission of the organization and possibly influence legislation that affects the industry
- Be part of a community of industry leaders
- Participate in the advancement of the Passive House Standard