It takes a community to build a Passive House. It also takes a community to build a community of high-performance buildings. Modeled on similar events held recently in Europe, Ice Box Challenge is run by Passive House Canada, with support from the City of Vancouver, Vancity, and members of the local construction industry. Passive House… Read more »
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay informed on the Passive House building standard, project developments, upcoming events and courses.Subscribe.
- Canada’s Ken Soble Tower Certified as World’s Largest Residential Passive House Enerphit Retrofit
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT – Radek Pilarski, Dipl.-Ing. Arch. (M. Arch), CPHD, Technical Manager, Graham Construction
- CEO Letter – January 2022
- CEO Letter – December 2021
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT – Q&A with Jim Nostedt, P. Eng Of Seefar Building Analytics