“What’s good for the environment is good for people,” says the Hon. George Heyman, B.C.’s new Minister of the Environment and Climate Change Strategy. Speaking to reporters, Passive House supporters, and members of the public at the July 27 launch of Passive House Canada’s Ice Box Challenge, Heyman says he had seen a demonstration of… Read more »
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay informed on the Passive House building standard, project developments, upcoming events and courses.Subscribe.
- Canada’s Ken Soble Tower Certified as World’s Largest Residential Passive House Enerphit Retrofit
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT – Radek Pilarski, Dipl.-Ing. Arch. (M. Arch), CPHD, Technical Manager, Graham Construction
- CEO Letter – January 2022
- CEO Letter – December 2021
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT – Q&A with Jim Nostedt, P. Eng Of Seefar Building Analytics