|Location:||Hammonds Plains, Nova Scotia|
|Building Type:||Single Family Residential|
|Year of Construction:||2016|
|Gross Floor Area (m2):||209|
This custom East Coast Passive House brings a western modern style east to Nova Scotia. High ceilings and exposed timber framing lend an air of luxury to this lakefront home. A wood-clad balcony extends the privacy of the upper storey outside to create a comfortable perch to enjoy the sun and views while the screen porch does the same for the ground level. Stylish and bold, the Canmore East is a marriage of Passive House energy efficiency and modern design aesthetics.
• This 3-bedroom passive house is a modernist retreat that marries minimal operating costs with luxurious living
• The bold overhangs of the shed roofs and massing of the house create a striking visage of modern style
• The deep window sills and south-facing windows have enhanced the architectural elements
• The feature balcony creates a private nest for the master suite to look out towards the lake
• Other features include: a floating steel staircase with glass railing, wood post, and beam framing
• This lakefront home is maintained with minimal cost and effort
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.