To help you get the most out of your registration we have provided you with information on what your registration includes, registration fees, key dates, and an opportunity to save on your registration fee.
Passive House Canada Members SAVE 50% on their registration. Become a member today!
- Access to all virtual symposium sessions, plus 20+ hours of content
- A participant profile that will allow for easy networking
- Playback option: watch anytime from anywhere! (Recordings will be accessible for three months following the conference)
Please note it will take approximately one business day to process your registration and get access to the TRACTUS event app.
Prefab Symposium 2022 Ticket Pricing
Virtual Event Tickets
|TYPE OF REGISTRATION||EARLY BIRD PRICING
July 19th – August 29th (5:00pm PT)
August 29th – September 21st (5:00pm PT)
|Passive House Canada Members||$175||$281|
|Students / Instructors||$140||$224|
|Group / Corporate||$157.50||$252|
Become a Member!
Sign up to become a Passive House Canada member, and SAVE 50% on your registration fee. Become a member today! This also applies to Government, Corporate, and Non-Profit members who are registering more than one employee or staff member.
Group Rates available – When you purchase 5+ tickets for your organization, you save 10% automatically at checkout!
Student Rates available – email us at [email protected] with your proof of student status and we will supply a discount code.
Speakers – If you’re speaking at the event, email us at [email protected] before registering, to receive your discount code to enter at checkout.
*Please note that partial tickets will not be available and a registration cannot be shared/split.
- Prior to September 2, 2022 – Full refund subject to a $75 administration fee, or transfer of registration to another person.
- After September 3, 2022 – No refund offered, however you may transfer a registration to another person.
- After September 20, 2022 – No refund or transfer of registration permitted.
- Send your request in writing to [email protected]
Continuing Education Credits
Passive House Canada is an AIBC, PHI, BC Housing, EPP & AAA continuing education provider offering accredited activity for continuing education learning units. In order to qualify for learning credits, you must attend the live sessions for attendance.
AIBC : 1 hour session = 1 LUs, 30 mins session = 0.50 LUs
AAA : 1 hour session = 1.0 Learning Hour (self-reporting)
PHI : V196_2022_CA = 34 credit points
BC Housing (HPO) : 1 hour session = 1 Continuing Professional Development Credit
EPP : 1 hour session = 1 Continuing Education Credit
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance after the conference.