CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
Official Rules for Passive House Canada’s 2022 virtual Prefab Symposium Social Media Contest
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZES
The prize, starting and closing dates and times, and the details to enter the contest will be announced on Twitter and Instagram.
ELIGIBILITY AND FEES
The contest is inclusive to everyone, unless otherwise stated.
The contest is not open to:
- Staff employed by or connected with Passive House Canada (e.g., full-time employees, casual employees, contractors or interns)
- Staff connected to or participating in competition judging
- Close relatives of staff (e.g., siblings, cousins, parents, etc.)
NO ENTRY FEES OR PURCHASE
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Passive House Canada contest.
HOW TO ENTER
- For Twitter entries, users must retweet the post
- For Instagram entries, users must like the post and leave a comment
- By entering a Passive House Canada Instagram or Twitter competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that images, videos or content submitted may be reposted or shared on Passive House Canadas’ digital channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and the Passive House Canada website.
- Passive House Canada reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by a Passive House Canada staff member.
- Passive House Canada is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize for Passive House Canada’s contest is as stated on the Twitter and Instagram posts, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable or refundable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by a Passive House Canada staff member.
- The winner will be notified in the contest post, as well as direct message (DM) on Instagram or Twitter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does/do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- A Passive House Canada staff member will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or is delivered.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.