Join us February 14-15 at the Vancouver Convention Centre to learn the latest insights and challenges from B.C. Passive House projects. Register by January 25 for early-bird rates.
- Passive House Primer (W04) – Shaun St. Amour, CEO, Footprint Sustainable Housing Corporation
February 14: 8:30–10:00 a.m.
- Standardizing Construction and Approach for Passive House Projects in the Fast-Growing Region of Vancouver (W16) – Lucio Picciano, DLP Architecture Inc., and Marcel Studer, Econ Group
February 14: 10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Multifamily Ventilation: From Design, Installation and Commissioning (W26) – Albert Rooks, Small Planet Supply
February 14: 12:30–2:00 p.m.
- Building the Future: Solutions, Innovations, and Technologies for Low-Energy Buildings (W37) – Brittany Coughlin, Associate, Energy + Sustainability Specialist, RDH Building Science
February 14: 2:30–4:00 p.m.
- Passive House: PER-fect Buildings (T06) – Eesmyal Santos-Brault, CEO, Recollective
February 15: 8:30–10:00 a.m.
- Multi-Family Passive House Developments in Cold Climates: Independent Living Facility (T15) – Brittany Coughlin, Associate, Energy + Sustainability Specialist, RDH Building Science, and Gwill Symons, BSc, BArch, PGDip, ARB (UK), CPHD, Cornerstone Architecture
February 15: 10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- How Can Your Ventilation System Help with Your Air Conditioning Load (T26) – Hugh Crowther, VP Engineering, Swegon
February 15: 12:30–2:00 p.m.
- Passive House: Tunneling Through the Cost Barrier (T34) – Angela Lai, Partner, Core Two
February 15: 2:30–4:00 p.m.