Buy 1 Receive 1 Free!
As a benefit of a corporate membership, you can now educate two employees for the price of one – a savings of $3,350!
Register one employee for our Pathway to Certification 120 series and sign up a second employee for free, when you enroll as a corporate member.
As part of registration in this online series, students receive:
• Access to a private discussion group
• Webinar recordings
Each online course is led by two Passive House Certified instructors.
Enrollment is limited to one offer per organization. Corporate membership is required. Space is limited so register today.
120A: Passive House Construction and Design
Monday, May 4 - Thursday May 7, 2020
Thursday May 14 - Sunday May 17, 2020
9am to 1pm (PST) each day
120B: Understanding & Working with PHPP
Wednesday, May 20 - Friday May 22, 2020
Wednesday May 27 - Friday May 29, 2020
9am to 1pm (PST) each day
120C: Exam Preparation for Designer/Consultant Exam
Start date: May 2, 2020
Our mission is to make the International Passive House standard of building performance understood, achievable, and adopted by government, industry, professionals, and homeowners across Canada through education, advocacy, events, and building projects.
Membership With Passive House Canada
Your membership makes transformative change possible! Your support ensures there is a national voice for promoting the Passive House standard across the country. When you purchase a Passive House Canada membership, you'll also be given the opportunity to add on a discounted membership with iPHA.
- Speakers Webinar Series – 3 Videos ($120) Included
- Discounts on certification courses, events and PHPP and design PH software
- Passive House Canada courses are certified by Passiv Haus and are recognized by various Canadian associations so architects and engineers can earn credits for professional development.
- Feature your profile and your company profile on our Member Directory. People and businesses are coming to the PHC website looking for information every day and we give your business another opportunity to be found.
- Certified PHC Training that provides Professional Development hours for architects, engineers, and designers
- Technical resources, presentations from events and conferences, downloadable Passive House marketing materials to share with clients and information on local building policies, plus the tools you need for Passive House certification.
- Promote your job and RFP opportunities on our Jobs Board. Your job postings will be featured on our social media platforms and in our newsletter.
- Passive House Canada Member logo and marketing materials for project sites and company-wide communications.
- Advancing High Performance Standards Video presented by Lisa King, City of Toronto Planner ($95)
- Advocacy: Membership helps PHC to advocate for our members to:
- All levels of government to promote passive house building standards and legislation to incentivize home owners and business to use passive house standards in their new home, building or renovation.
- Component Manufacturers: Canada needs more companies to make passive house windows, sealants, curtains and other components that are used in building a passive house buildings so the cost can be reduced and we can create more jobs in Canada.
- Trades: There is a shortage of trade’s people in Canada that have been trained and certified to install windows etc. to passive house standards PHC will work with Community Colleges and other partners to ensure that students and trades people are aware of the opportunity that exits by becoming trained as a passive house trades person.
- Educate Homeowners and Builders about the benefits of passive house homes and the massive benefit to the environment that passive building provide. Building to passive house standards will go a long way to meeting Canada’s emission targets as set out in the Paris Climate Accord.
Corporate Level 1
Membership for a company or corporate organization with 1 – 49 employees.
Corporate Level 2
Membership for a company or corporate organization with 50 – 99 employees.
Corporate Level 3
Membership for a company or corporate organization with 100+ employees.