Welcome OAA Members
We are excited to be able to offer members of the Ontario Association of Architects the opportunity to purchase courses at reduced rates.
We are on an exciting path forward toward a better, more sustainable future. Timing could not be better to mitigate climate change as people, cities and governments are looking for more resilient, healthier, affordable, low energy buildings to live and work in.
Sign up for our newsletter
Become a Certified Passive House Professional
Passive House certification ensures that you or your organization are expertly qualified to design high performance, highly efficient buildings to meet Canada’s national green building strategy.
Fenestration Canada members have exclusive access to purchasing one of individual courses or our online course bundles at a discount. Use code OAA2020 at checkout.
“120A at PHC involves world-class instructors, now Canadian leaders in green building. Several case analysis on real-life projects (mega to single family house) bring the greatest value in the learning curve as a student.”
“I recently took the opportunity of extra time at home to complete the Passive House Canada training courses, learning the fundamentals of design and construction as well as the PHPP energy modelling tool. I strongly believe Passive House construction is the best way forward for a resource-conscious world and I look forward to using this knowledge in my future green building career.”
Pathway to Certification: 120 Series Online
Become a Certified Passive House Professional Consultant/Designer
Use code OAA2020 at checkout
Next 120 Course Bundle Starts July 5th 2020. Space is Limited!
BUNDLE: Includes 120A, 120B, 120C Training
Find Out More About the Pathway to Certification: 120 Series Online
- Pathway to Certification includes 68 hours of online training.
- This series is comprised of three courses online: 120A, 120B, and 120C.
- Small class sizes allow for questions and interaction with instructors and moderator.
- Guest Instructors will share their Passive House project experience in design and construction with you.
- The 120A, 32 hour, 8 module course will teach you the 5 principals of Passive House building standards.
- The 120B, 24 hour, 6 module provides step-by-step instruction for using the Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) energy modelling software
- The 120C, 12 hour, 3 module course gives participants the tools required to write a successful test.
- LinkedIn discussion groups to ask questions, network and exchange ideas with your peers.
- Access to all of the training recordings.
- The Passive House Certification is now online.
ONLINE: Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant Exam
Fall exam date TBD
Passive House Canada
Our mission is to make the International Passive House standard of building performance understood, achievable, and adopted by government, industry, professionals, and homeowners across Canada through:
• Education • Events
• Advocacy • Building Projects
Ontario Association of Architects
The Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) is a self-regulating professional association enabled by the Architects Act to govern the practice of architecture in Ontario. One of the legislated mandates of the OAA is to support and advance the knowledge, skill and proficiency of its members in order that the public interest may be served and protected. https://oaa.on.ca