Export Exchange 2007 mailbox to PST
We all are well aware of Exchange versions and know that after every 10 years, Microsoft end supports for the Exchange variant. Exchange 2007 reached its end of support on April 11, 2017, and since then, users have been looking for ways to export Exchange 2007 mailbox to PST file format. The reason behind picking the PST format to export is simple; it is portable and easily accessible. But exporting Exchange 2007 to PST is like an Everest winning task.
Fortunately, Shoviv Exchange Recovery Manager make this task a cakewalk even for novices. The tool is specially coded to export Exchange Server (all versions) into Outlook PST and Office 365. There are several features embedded in the tool which ease the process.
1. You are enabled to add and export multiple mailboxes in a single batch.
2. The software displays a preview of added mailbox content before you choose to export them into PST format.
3. You can choose specific folders/ message class/date range to include/exclude items from the mailbox.
4. It allows you to create PST files of specific size and protect them with a password.
5. The software is compatible with all Exchange versions, and the PST file generated through this is also accessible with all Outlook versions and PST readers.
Get yourself a free version now and export the Exchange 2007 mailbox to PST file format.
For Exchange to office 365 Migration consider the following blogs:
Migrate Exchange 2010 to Office 365 | Migrate Exchange 2013 to Office 365 | Migrate Exchange 2016 to Office 365 | Migrate Exchange 2019 to Office 365 | Migrate hosted Exchange to Office 365 | public folder migration to Office 365 | new-mailboxexportrequest| Exchange to Office 365 Migration tool