PHPP 10 (New Features) – 31 May 2023
Day 1-2: Wednesday May 31 & Wednesday June 7, 2023 – 9am to 1pm (PT) each day
*Dates are subject to change
**Please note that this course is live-only**
Passive House Canada has partnered with Peel Passive House to create and deliver the New features of PHPP 10
In this PHPP v10 course, participants will receive information on the updates seen to the recent update from PHPP v9.6 to PHPP v10. Participants will learn through lecture and in-class exercises the main aspects of the PHPP software which have undergone changes with the latest version. This course will cover the fundamental changes and new features and functionality of the software and prepare participants for using v10 in their everyday practice.
- Fundamental understanding of changes and new features and functionality of PHPP v10
- Tips and tricks for using the new features.
- Practical experience working the new features.
- Existing users of PHPP v9.6
- PHPP users looking for a refresher with the latest PHPP.
- New users who have recently taken a PHPP course using v9.
Learning resources provided
- PDF slides
The instructors for this course are Chris Petit and Andrew Peel.
Prerequisites/required knowledge and equipment/software
- CPHD/C accreditation recommended
- Experience working with PHPP or completion of 3-day intro to PHPP course.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with reading construction drawings
- Knowledge of PHPP v9.6 is recommended.
PHC Member- $400
Non- Member – $440
Total number of learning hours: 8 (based on attendance of live course)
PHI: 10 credit points (K105_2023_CA)
BC Housing (HPO): 8 CPD Informal (based on attendance of live course)
AIBC: 8 Core Learning Units (based on attendance of live course)
ALBNL: 8 Core Learning Hours (based on attendance of live course)
AANB: 8 Core Learning Hours (based on attendance of live course)
NSAA: 8 Core Learning Hours (based on attendance of live course)
AAA 8 Core Learning Hours (based on attendance of live course) self-reported