ONLINE: Passive House Construction Training Course for Trades Exam Preparation (150C) – 2 Nov 2022
150C Passive House Construction Training Course for Trades- Exam Preparation
Date: Wednesday November 2, 2022 – 9am to 1pm (PDT)
- Passive House criteria and principles
- Building ecology, comfort and economic efficiency
- Introduction to Passive House design tools (e.g. PHPP)
- Construction process and quality assurance
- Thermal insulation
- Thermal bridge-free construction
- Windows and airtightness
- Ventilation and heat supply
- Building envelope specialization’
Prerequisites / required knowledge and equipment/software
- Completion of 150A / 150B or equivalent
- Calculator, notebook, pens and ruler
Learning resources provided
- Digital copy of course slides
- Access to webinar recordings for review
The Instructor for this course is Kevin Brown
- Tradespeople, site supervisors and general contractors who will be involved in the construction of Passive House building.
- It may also be of interest to designers, architects, architectural technologists and developers. All theoretical components of this course are covered in 120A: Passive House Design & Construction.
*Participants should have prior knowledge/experience in the construction industry or related fields.
PHC Member – $400
Non- Member- $440
Total number of learning hours: 4
- BC Housing (HPO): 4
- AIBC: 3.75 Core LUs (based on attendance of live course)
- ALBNL: 3.75 Core Learning Hours (based on attendance of live course)
- AANB: 3.75 Core Learning Hours (based on attendance of live course)
- NSAA: 3.75 Core Learning Hours (based on attendance of live course)
If insufficient registrations are received by 14 days before this course is scheduled to start, it may be canceled. While we do our best to plan our course schedule well in advance, course dates, venues and instructors are subject to change.