ONLINE: Pathway to Designer/Consultant Certification (120P) February 2021
Pathway to Passive House Certification
This series will be comprised of three courses: 120A, 120B, and 120C (a $3350 value).
Members receive 28% off
Not a member yet? Join now to save.
120A: Passive House Design and Construction
Day 1-4: Monday February 1 – Thursday February 4, 2021 – 9am to 1pm (PST) each day
Day 5-8: Monday February 8 – Thursday February 11, 2021 – 9am to 1pm (PST) each day
120B: Understanding & Working with the Passive House Planning Package (PHPP)
Day 1-3: Tuesday February 16 – Thursday February 18, 2021 – 9am to 1pm (PST) each day
Day 4-6: Monday February 22 – Wednesday February 24, 2021 – 9am to 1pm (PST) each day
120C: Exam Preparation for Designer/Consultant Exam
Day 1-3: Monday May 3 – Wednesday May 5, 2021– 9am to 1pm (PDT) each day
Building industry professionals and individuals who are going to be involved in the design and construction of Passive House buildings or EnerPHit (retrofit) projects, including: architects, engineers, design professionals, site supervisors, general contractors, building inspectors, city planners, homeowners, investors and suppliers of high performance building materials that may be used in Passive House construction.
Learning resources provided
- Digital copy of course slides
- Access to webinar recordings for review (available for 4 months after end of each section)
- Option to join a discussion group which will foster collaboration, allow you to build connections with other participants, and have access to additional support
Prerequisites/required knowledge and equipment/software
- There are no prerequisites for this course, however it will be assumed that the participants can read blueprints and have a basic understanding of construction terminology. This course does include some use of mathematical formulas.
- Calculator, notebook, pens, ruler
- Please note that PHI now requires examinees to supply a valid PHPP registration number when writing the exam. PHPP can be purchased on our website here.
Non- Member Bundle – $3,350
PHC Member Bundle – $2,416
If you are interested in taking one of our courses, but need some payment flexibility, we can help. You can now pay 50% of the course fee when you register and the balance prior to starting the course. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
At Passive House Canada we are committed to supporting our community in a number of ways. As a potential course participant, you might qualify for government funding that could be applied to any of our courses and the certification exam. Please consult the links here to find out more about funding available in the province you live in.