Don’t have a login? Register here as a participant for free
The Passive House (Passivhaus) standard is recognized internationally as the proven best way to build for comfort and performance.
This introductory course is for anyone wishing to have a basic understanding of the core principles of Passive House design and building energy efficiency regulations in Canada.
Approx. 5 hrs of content via pre-recorded instructional video. The course will be available for 60 days after the date of purchase.
If you are curious about how commercial and residential Passive House buildings are designed and want to learn about why this is the best way to build for health and resilience, this course is for you. This course is recommended for homeowners, realtor, government policy makers.
- A basic understanding of the International Passive House Standard and how it works
- An understanding of why Passive House is considered to be the most rigorous energy- based standard producing healthy and resilient buildings.
- Sound knowledge of essential principles of Passive House Design.
- A basic understanding of building energy efficiency regulations in Canada.
- An overview of how a Passive House building is both affordability and cost- effective.