Your support drives lasting change
Join the community of professionals that are transforming Canada’s built environment.
As a Passive House community we have a greater impact and speak with a more powerful voice when we work together. Passive House Canada members are policy makers, architects, designers, engineers, project managers, contractors, builders, owners, developers, educators, operators, manufacturers, suppliers, and stakeholders who play a vital role in the shift towards healthy and resilient buildings.
We are dedicated to supporting and championing over 1,000 members.
As a national Association, we help you achieve your Passive House goals by advocating for and supporting the development of effective regulations and policies and keep you up to date on what matters to you, including developments in the sector. We also provide Passive House resources, training, professional development, and networking events across the country including the annual Passive House Canada national conference.
Join our community of leaders to get involved, network with the Passive House Canada communities, promote and showcase your work, and continue to grow as an industry professional.
As a Passive House Canada member, you support nation-wide Passive House advocacy and education, and have access to:
- Discounts on certification courses, events and PHPP and design PH software.
- Feature your profile and your company profile on our Member Directory.
- Technical resources, presentations from events and conferences, downloadable Passive House marketing materials to share with clients and information on local building policies, plus the tools you need for Passive House certification.
- The Passive House community across Canada including our Online forum. Connect with members and share information, trouble-shoot solutions, and find Passive House professionals in your area.
- Passive House Canada Member logo and marketing materials for project sites and company-wide communications.
- Display your projects on the Canadian project map and enjoy unlocked company contact details and project exposure on our social media channels and in our newsletter.
- Promote your job and RFP opportunities on our Jobs Board. Your job postings will be featured on our social media platforms and in our newsletter.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Exclusive savings of over 50% on iPHA memberships and the freedom to choose the ideal number of access keys for your company.
“The Passive House design course has inspired us with new goals and has changed our approach to all our projects by giving us the tools to make Passive House our new standard. The future is Passive House, and it is achievable right now!”
President, Construction Le Tournesol, Montréal
As a Passive House Canada member, you are eligible for a discounted membership with the International Passive House Association (iPHA).
We are excited to bring you exclusive pricing on iPHA memberships with savings of over 50 percent and the freedom to choose the ideal number of access keys for your company.
iPHA is an initiative of the Passive House Institute, based in Darmstadt, Germany (PHI). “iPHA membership” includes a series of benefits offered by iPHA under the authority of PHI. In addition to showing your support for Passive House and for curbing climate change through a better built environment, purchasing an iPHA membership provides a host of membership advantages.
Your membership makes transformative change possible! Your support ensures there is a national voice for promoting the Passive House standard across the country. When you purchase a Passive House Canada membership, you'll also be given the opportunity to add on a discounted membership with iPHA.
Membership for a single individual.
Membership for a non-profit society or charitable organization.
Membership for an academic institution or department.
Membership for a municipal, regional, provincial or national government department.
Corporate Level 1
Membership for a company or corporate organization with 1 – 49 employees.
Corporate Level 2
Membership for a company or corporate organization with 50 – 99 employees.
Corporate Level 3
Membership for a company or corporate organization with 100+ employees.